Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hale County Attorney and Friend Jimmy Seale Passes Away

As many know by now, my friend and Hale County attorney Jimmy Seale passed away on June 21st. It is a great loss to the legal profession and the citizens of Hale County. I don't remember any occasion when I was with Jimmy that he was not laughing---and you could not help but laugh as well. We laughed with Jimmy. We laughed at Jimmy. But, he always made you laugh. Just thinking about Jimmy makes me laugh.

While visiting my parents in Tuscaloosa last weekend, I came across an article in the Tuscaloosa News written by Robert Dewitt. I don't think anyone could describe Jimmy any better than he does in this article.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20090628/NEWS/906279930


Our hearts and prayers go out to his family and law partners.